NACA WEEKLY TUITION RATES
$149.00 for Preschool Classroom (3 and 4-year-olds)
$79.00 for ClubN Jr (GA Pre-K Students~Before/After School Care/including scheduled School Break Weeks)
$89.00 ClubN Sr (K to 5 Paulding Count School Students~Before/After School Care/including scheduled School Break Weeks)
(payable upon new enrollment and annually every August)
$100.00 for each child enrolled in Preschool Classroom
$75.00 for each enrolled in ClubN Jr and ClubN Sr
$150.00 Family Maximum Cap
NACA SCHOOL BREAK WEEKS CAMP TUITION RATE
$154.00 for ClubN (weeks are based on the Paulding County Schools calendar and availability)
NACA SUMMER CAMP TUITION RATE
$149.00 for ClubN Jr and ClubN Sr (weeks are based on the Paulding County Schools calendar)
NO REGISTRATION FEE CHARGED
CAPS participants see below for additional information:
* If eligible for CAPS, parents will provide a copy of their current CAPS certificate for each child.
* Parents understand that they owe the difference between NACA’s rate and CAPS actual payment. (If CAPS does not pay their portion for any reason: absence, change in job, etc., parents are responsible for the full tuition amount due.)
NOTE: The Tuition Contract is subject to change if CAPS payment changes during the course of this contract.
All enrollment documents and forms are required to be completed before enrollment is confirmed.
Georiga’s governing agency, Bright From The Start’s compliance regulations requires that enrollment forms are completed every 12 months.
Your tuition statement is at your fingertips with MyProcare, a free online portal for you to access account information. MyProcare is safe, secure, and created with your convenience in mind.
Log in today!
- CLICK THIS LINK and click ”Secure Login’ >
- Enter the email address you have on file with NACA and choose ‘Go’ >
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email, choose a password, and press ‘Go’ >
Then you may access your child’s tuition account statement for your needs!
- At your dashboard, click ‘Reports’ > click ‘Customer Statement’ >
- Click ‘Last Month’ > ‘Run Report’ > ‘Save’ or ‘Print’ as you need for records
NOTE: NACA’s Tax ID is located in the upper right hand of this statement