NACA WEEKLY TUITION RATES
$79.00 for ClubN Jr (GA Pre-K Students~Before/After School Care/including scheduled School Break Weeks)
$89.00 ClubN Sr (K to 5 Paulding Count School Students~Before/After School Care/including scheduled School Break Weeks)
(payable upon new enrollment and annually every August)
$75.00 for each enrolled in ClubN Jr and ClubN Sr
$150.00 Family Maximum Cap
NACA SCHOOL BREAK WEEKS CAMP TUITION RATE
$159.00 for ClubN (weeks are based on the Paulding County Schools calendar and availability)
NACA SUMMER CAMP TUITION RATE
$149.00 for ClubN Jr and ClubN Sr (weeks are based on the Paulding County Schools calendar)
NO REGISTRATION FEE CHARGED
CAPS participants see below for additional information:
* If eligible for CAPS, parents will provide a copy of their current CAPS certificate for each child.
* Parents understand that they owe the difference between NACA’s rate and CAPS actual payment. (If CAPS does not pay their portion for any reason: absence, change in job, etc., parents are responsible for the full tuition amount due.)
NOTE: The Tuition Contract is subject to change if CAPS payment changes during the course of this contract.
All enrollment documents and forms are required to be completed before enrollment is confirmed.
Georiga’s governing agency, Bright From The Start’s compliance regulations requires that enrollment forms are completed every 12 months.
Health and Nutrition at NACA
A morning snack, lunch, and dinner is served every day and is included in your weekly tuition pricing.
The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is a federal program that provides reimbursements for nutritious meals and snacks to eligible children and adults who are enrolled for care at participating child care centers, daycare homes, and adult day care centers. CACFP also provides reimbursements for meals served to children and youth participating in afterschool care programs, children residing in emergency shelters, and adults over the age of 60 or living with a disability and enrolled in daycare facilities. CACFP contributes to the wellness, healthy growth, and development of young children and adults in the United States.
Team Nutrition provides MyPlate materials that are developed specifically for kids and their parents/caregivers. We also offer evidence-based curricula that educators can use to integrate MyPlate lessons into core educational subjects, such as Math, English Language Arts, and Science. CLICK HERE to access family-friendly resources.
Your tuition statement is at your fingertips with MyProcare, a free online portal for you to access account information. MyProcare is safe, secure, and created with your convenience in mind.
Log in today!
- CLICK THIS LINK and click ”Secure Login’ >
- Enter the email address you have on file with NACA and choose ‘Go’ >
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email, choose a password, and press ‘Go’ >
Then you may access your child’s tuition account statement for your needs!
- At your dashboard, click ‘Reports’ > click ‘Customer Statement’ >
- Click ‘Last Month’ > ‘Run Report’ > ‘Save’ or ‘Print’ as you need for records
NOTE: NACA’s Tax ID is located in the upper right hand of this statement